Garmin Vivoactive 4, GPS Smartwatch, Features Music, Body Energy Monitoring, Animated Workouts, Pulse Ox Sensors and More, Black
Information of Garmin Vivoactive 4 Some Feature
- Keep track of your energy levels, respiration, menstrual cycle, stress, sleep, estimated heart rate, hydration, and more with Pulse Ox (this is not a medical device and is not meant for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical problem).
- Connect with headphones (available separately) to listen to music without using your phone, including playlists from Spotify, Amazon Music, or Deezer (some may require a paid subscription with a third-party music provider).
- With more than 20 preloaded GPS and indoor sports apps, including yoga, jogging, swimming, and more, you can keep track of all the ways you move.
- Animated workouts for cardio, strength, yoga, and Pilates are available right on your watch screen.
- In smartwatch mode, the battery lasts up to 8 days; in GPS and music mode, it lasts up to 6 hours.
- Thousands of free watch faces, apps, and widgets are available in our Connect IQ shop to customize your watch.
- Incident detection (during certain activities) and assistance (when coupled with a suitable device) are two safety and tracking capabilities that send your real-time location to emergency contacts.
- Stay connected with smart notifications for incoming calls, text messages, calendar reminders, and more (when paired with a compatible device).
- Garmin Coach offers free 5K, 10K, and half marathon training plans that can help you attain your race goal and optimize your training based on your results.
Specifications of Garmin Vivoactive 4
Connectivity of Structure
|Wireless connection||Bluetooth, Wi Fi|
|Display resolution||260 x 260|
|Scanner Resolution||260 x 260 pixels|
|Battery Life||8 days|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required.|
|Weight (g)||1.3 ounces|
Special Feature Of Garmin Vivoactive 4
|Compatible Devices||Smartphones : smartphones| smart phones| android phones|
|Included Components||Vivoactive 4; Charging/data cable; Documentation|
GPS Smartwatch Designed for Active People
- Keep an eye on your health at all times with the most comprehensive set of all-day health monitoring capabilities available.
- Download music to your watch quickly and easily for hands-free listening.
- With more than 20 preloaded GPS and indoor sports apps and you can keep track of every step you take.
- Get animated, easy-to-follow workouts right on your watch screen.
- Battery life in smartwatch mode is up to 8 days, in GPS and music mode and it’s up to 6 hours.
Body Battery Energy Monitoring
- Keep track of your energy levels throughout the day to determine the optimal times to exercise and rest.
Animated Workouts at Your Wrist
- There’s no need to scour the internet for training videos or coaches.
- On the watch screen, you can see animated cardio, strength, yoga, and Pilates programs that are simple to follow.
- Choose from a library of preloaded animated workouts or search the Garmin Connect online community for more.
- When you pair your watch with a compatible smartphone, you’ll get emails, texts, and notifications directly on your wrist. If you have an Android phone, you can even respond to texts.
- Songs and playlists from your Spotify, Deezer, or Amazon Music accounts can be easily downloaded to your watch (subscription may be required). For hands-free listening, pair it with wireless headphones (sold separately).
Safety and Tracking Features
- If needed, when your watch and phone are paired, your location can be relayed to your contacts either manually or automatically with built-in incident detection.
- Garmin Pay, a contactless payment system available through participating providers, allows you to skip the checkout lines (not all countries and payment networks are eligible).
Connect IQ Store
- Download applications, widgets, watch faces, and more to personalize your watch. It’s simple and, better still, it’s free.
- Get a free personal running coach to help you train for your next 5K, 10K, or half-marathon on your wrist.
Description of Garmin Vivoactive 4
- With the 45mm Vivoactive 4 GPS smartwatch, you can tune in to your body and tone up. It provides the most comprehensive variety of all-day health monitoring capabilities, music storage, and animated workouts on screen. to assist you in achieving your objectives.
- Download your favorite Spotify or Deezer playlists to your watch (this may require a premium subscription with a third-party music provider) to amp up every activity. Stainless steel is used for the bezel.
- Troubleshoot: (1) My music cuts out or my headphones don’t stay connected – *When using a vvo active device with Bluetooth headphones, the signal is greatest when the device and the antenna on the headphones are in direct line of sight.
- *You may experience signal loss or your headphones may become unplugged if the signal passes through your body. It is recommended that you wear your headphones on the same side of your body as your vvoactive device, with the antenna on the same side of your body.
- Because headphones differ by model, try shifting the timepiece to your other wrist. (2) Increasing Battery Life – * Decrease the display timeout * Diminish the display brightness When you’re not using linked functions, turn off Bluetooth technology.
- *Limit the number of smartphone alerts displayed by the device by turning off activity monitoring. (3) Activity Tracking-I the step count does not appear to be correct- Wear the device on your non-dominant wrist.
- Keep it in your pocket when pushing a stroller or mowing the grass. Keep it in your pocket when just using your hands or arms. Other troubleshooting solutions can be found on pages 28–30 of the user handbook.