Blink video doorbell with chime app alerts, Outdoor camera system with Sync Module 2 | Two-way audio, HD video, motion and chime app notifications, and Alexa integration — wired and wireless (Black)
Some information of Blink video doorbell with chime app alerts
- Our wire-free Outdoor camera can be placed anywhere you need it, while our Video Blink video doorbell helps you welcome visitors and keep an eye on your door. They work together to provide full-home coverage, including two-year battery life, two-way audio, 1080p HD day and night video, custom alerts, privacy settings, and more.
- Blink video doorbell, the free Blink Home Monitor app, you can see visitors day or night and talk to them at any time using HD video and two-way audio.
- You can save and share clips in the cloud using a free 30-day trial of the
- Subscription Plan, or locally using the included Sync Module 2 and USB drive (sold separately).
- Go wire-free or connect to doorbell wiring to additionally sound your existing in-home chime with this universal design. You can use your Blink Mini camera (available separately) as an indoor plug-in chime without any wire.
- Blink video doorbell, the two supplied AA lithium batteries, you can set up in minutes and then connect to wifi through the app.
- Access live view, two-way conversation, motion and chime alerts, arm and disarm your doorbell, and more with Alexa.
- One Video Blink video doorbell three Outdoor cameras, one Sync Module 2, and a mounting kit with corner mount, screws, and anchors are included in the package.
How to Setup Any kind of front Door
The Blink, like many other top video doorbells these days, has several ways to connect. While it’s becoming increasingly widespread, it’s still a noteworthy feature for such a low-cost doorbell. If you don’t want to use your existing doorbell wiring (or if that isn’t an option), the doorbell can be powered by two AA lithium batteries, which Blink video doorbell claims will last up to two years.
I installed the gadget both ways to make sure everything worked (and it did), but for testing purposes, I decided to leave it in battery mode. I can’t give you an approximation for how long it lasts per charge outside of doorbell camera compatible with blink’s estimate because there’s no clear method to verify how much battery is left (it just says “OK” in the Blink app).
HD video and sound for money
The Blink Video Doorbell records in 1080p HD, which is no longer the industry standard for video doorbells and home security cameras. The Blink Video Doorbell records in a 16:9 format, unlike Ring and Nest doorbells, which record in a 4:3 format for a head-to-toe view. It isn’t the most beautiful vista, but it will suffice.
Although there is no color night vision, the black-and-white infrared HD night vision view is mainly sharp and clear, especially up close. The daylight view appears to be decent value for money, however it can become washed out if there is too much sunlight.
Specifications of blink video doorbell with chime app alerts
|Brand Smartphone requirements||iOS 10.5, Android 5.0, or Fire OS 5.1|
|Photo resolution||640 x 360 HD|
|Size||130 x 42 x 27 mm|
|Connection||Battery or wire|
|Blink app||Blink Home Monitor|
|Audio||2-way audio recording.|
|LEDs||Flashes in blue, red, and green.|